Here is how it works.
1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules (I don’t what they are, they must be these five points)
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them.
Six things or habits of no real importance about me…
- I like to wear funky kinda socks. In fact I don’t think I own any plain black ones. Or plain any colour for that matter.
- Dancing round the kitchen with or without music and with or without a partner is a regular occurrence in my kitchen.
- I used to have a recurring dream as a child where my dad would take me to this big old Georgian-style house at night and there would be a party in the back garden. Always full of superhereos from tv like Super Ted, Super Gran, Superman…(I sense a recurring theme here).
- I can’t leave the house without my driver’s licence. It’s a (small) fear that something will happen to me and nobody will be able to identify me, or my body.
- When I’m really hungry, I get cranky 🙂
- I am sometimes a complete moron – like now when I realise that this is not the meme Daily Daydreamer tagged me with at all-DOH! Another meme post coming soon…</blush>